Why The Shlenker School?
The Shlenker School of Congregation Beth Israel is proud to offer children, 15 months through fifth grade, a ten-year program whose graduates are lifelong learners who think critically, lead with confidence, and embrace Jewish values. The Shlenker School partners with families to provide students with an exceptional academic education, an integrated secular and Jewish curriculum, and a nurturing environment that helps shape their formative years and guide their future.
There are many reasons to attend The Shlenker School…
- Exceptional Academics
- A Warm Welcoming Community
- Integrated Jewish Learning (with an emphasis on Tikkun Olam/social action)
- Robust Social and Emotional Curriculum
- Passionate and Experienced Educators
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
Our graduates go out into the community and demonstrate that an investment in Jewish Day School education lasts a lifetime.